- Design, develop and verify new products to meet product and process development requirements.
- Ownership of analog circuits used, including evaluation of different circuit topologies for specific product requirements
- Get along with multi-functional teams to define requirements/specs
- Provide technical support to manufacturing during the pilot, runs/tests.
- Craft block-level specifications based on link-budget, behavioural modelling, and transistor-level feasibility.
- Work closely with mask design to implement the layout view of designs.
- Hold design reviews of blocks with peers/management to show design meets spec targets and requirements.
- Participate in projects and other adhoc duties assigned.
- ·Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering. Master and PhD are welcome.
- Deep knowledge in high-speed SerDes protocols (e.g., PCIe, USB, SATA, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of analog CMOS designs and topologies.
- Experience with Tx & Rx equalization techniques and circuits.
- Experience in analyzing link jitter budget for high-speed serial links and creating block level requirements.
- Strong knowledge of different CDR architectures.
- Experience in lab testing of high-speed serial links and defining equipment needs.