- Support the implementation of the community relations and engagement strategies and programmes.
- Required to initiate and execute these programmes and work with various agencies, community stakeholders and private organisations, such as religious organisations, grassroots’ and community organisations
- Provide secretariat support to the Inter-Racial and Religious Confidence Circles (IRCCs).
• A degree in social sciences or related disciplines and/or diploma holders with relevant experience
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive disposition
• A team player and able to multi-task, in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
• Willing to work in evenings, weekends and/or outside office hours, when required