- Providing timely administrative support to the team for a broad spectrum of Human Resource functions such as onboarding, cessation management, payroll administration, contract renewals,
- Maintaining and updating employee records.
- Working with the various departments on matters related to the clinicians' practising certification and assessment evaluation report.
- Provide support in projects as assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma preferably in Human Resource. (Local/ PSB Academy)
- Prior experience in
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player with initiative.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-changing environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office is essential.