Recruitment and Selection
· Prepare and post job advertisements online
· Conduct initial resume screening and phone interviews
· Schedule interviews with panelists and candidates.
· Liaise with job applicants to administer assessment tests and collect documents for interviews.
· Maintain database of candidates, keep track of hiring status and closure with unsuccessful candidates.
· Assist with the coordination and administration of temp staff recruitment
· Provide administrative and coordination support for delivery of new hire onboarding and staff offboarding
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
· Experience in recruitment will be added advantage
· Possess positive attitude
· Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
· High level of initiative with good time management and problem-solving skills
· Meticulous and independent
· Able to multi-task and adapt to fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel