Contract Term: 3 Months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: $119 Per Day
- Processing of applications including verification of supporting documents.
- Attend to enquiries (walk-ins, emails and telephone)
- Data entry for records into the system
- Resolve issues listed on system exception reports
- Research and compile a database of marriage and divorce laws from countries around the world.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned
- Degree in a relevant field
- Strong research and analytical capabilities
- Resourceful and be able to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Good written and verbal skills