Salary: Up to $85 / day
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Somerset
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Coordination with other agencies/departments/external parties
- Liaise with preschools, parents, and external stakeholders for placement requests.
- Assist parents to identify preschools with availabilities that match their interests, where possible.
- Follow-up with preschools on placement opportunities.
- Communicate and engage relevant stakeholders and ensure placement updates are documented in repositories folder.
- Close the loop with relevant stakeholders on placement appeals.
- Collating statistical data of placement requests on monthly basis.
- Collection of documents/ fax and route it to respective ECO.
- Monitor and replenish stocks of forms e.g. LR, NLA, forms, etc. for officers’ use.
- Booking and setting up of rooms for meetings.
- Purchase refreshments for meetings.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Singaporeans only
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word;
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Has a positive attitude;
- Meticulous in his/her work; and