As part of the team, you will be actively involved in the following key areas of work:
- Supporting the team to plan, coordinate and execute the various outreach efforts to shape mindsets on dating.
- Supporting the team in managing and executing accreditation and funding frameworks for dating businesses.
- Supporting the team in development of new partnerships to create a more vibrant environment for social interaction.
- Carrying out administrative tasks to support the daily operations such as:
- Monitoring and managing public mailboxes and the Hotline;
- Managing applications and update user accounts in CRM system; and
- Compiling data for projects and processing of reimbursement claims.
- Handling secretarial responsibilities to support the Council.
- Degree in relevant field of studies
- Prior work experience in Business administration, customer relationship management and stakeholders’ engagement preferred
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Possesses good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work as a team.
- Able to multi-task to manage concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills and knowledge in CRM; some knowledge in Adobe or other design software will be an added advantage