Salary: Up to $3, 450
Contract Term: 6 months
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon to Thu), 8.30am – 5.30pm (Fri)
Nearest MRT : Labrador Park MRT
- Provide administrative support to the team for scholarship applications(e.g. sort applications received, gather required supporting documents from applicants, arranging interviews, perform background checks on candidates (social media checks, school checks);
- Prepare interview forms, COI forms, non-disclosure forms, scholarship deeds and letters of offers preparation of letters for bond commencement/completion, letter of financial sponsorship, letter on bond deferment, letter of termination, etc.
- Provide support for scholarship award ceremony
- Min Degree in a relevant field
- Possesses good organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Has an interest in engaging people and building networks.
- Familiar with MS Office software eg. ppt, word doc and excel, etc
- Dynamic and result-oriented team player with strong initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Singaporean only