The staff is responsible for supporting the team with administrative and event logistics functions, in the various HR functions, such as recruitment and on-boarding, engagement and development.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including preparation of letters, printing, mailing, scanning, copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing of candidates, scholars and awardee documents in P-files and Sharepoint
- Perform data entry in NIS system and Microsoft Excel databases
- Review claims application for completeness of documentation and preparation for claims processing.
- Review scholarships and schemes applications and assess for completeness, including obtaining additional information where necessary.
- Correspond with candidates on interview schedule and brief candidates on day of interview, including contacting candidates who are late/do not turn up. (Note that interviews may be held via physical or virtual format and staff is responsible for the logistics support of either set-up).
- Prepare Panel Interview e-files on iPad, responsible for interview room set-up and ushering candidates into interview room.
- Accurately compile and verify information such as pertinent information related to courses, universities, professional accreditation bodies, and prepare offer letters, scholarship budgets and deeds.
- Support the team in logistics for events such as Appreciation Ceremony, On-boarding, Orientation, Fire-side chats, etc. (Note that events may be held via physical or virtual format and staff is responsible for the logistics support of either set-up).
- Provide additional administrative and logistics support for the team as required
- Minimum Diploma/ GCE ‘A’ level graduate
- At least 1 year of administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet, iPad/Tablet
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in event management is an added advantage