• Processing and evaluating requests related to Singapore's COVID measures from foreign embassies and international organisations within a structured framework.
• Responding to queries from foreign embassies and international organisations in relation to the prevailing border and public health controls that have been put in place to stem the spread of COVID-19.
• Liaising with other agencies such as ICA, STB and MOH to facilitate the entry, testing, and serving of Stay-Home Notice (SHN) of incoming foreign diplomats and their dependants.
• Communicating with the foreign embassies and international organisations on the status of their requests and troubleshooting issues.
• Ensuring that the documentation submitted by diplomats and dependants for their entry are in order.
• Assist with drafting policy submissions for various measures relating to the border and public health measures, and the diplomatic corps.
• Keep up-to-date and be familiar with the evolving border and public health measures that have been put in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 in Singapore.
- Local Diploma
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience in admin roles
- Proficient in using Pivot Table & Vlookup