Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT
- Co-ordinate with divisions to ensure month/year-end close activities are being performed timely.
- Ensure timely reporting of divisional monthly financial reports.
- Provide analytical review of monthly financial performance, highlighting key variances and investigate exceptions.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of divisional forecasts and annual budgets for review and approval.
- Track operating expenses/capital expenditure utilisation, engage parties concerned and highlight area of improvements as appropriate.
- Prepare materials for presentation and discussion.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required as well as to be involved in any other ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA with at least 5 years of relevant experience in similar scope.
- Possess positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under minimum supervisory.
- Conversant with SAP, Workday, Power BI and proficient in Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.